things that amuse/interest this science teacher
Saturday, June 29, 2013
cool? gross? check out what's in an average cup of coffee
Here's a fascinating little video from Wired magazine. While most of us know that a cup of coffee is about 98% water... but do you know anything about the other 2%?
I found this video on openculture.com and the
has other coffee-related links at the bottom of the page. It lead me to this other coffee-related gem, "
Everything You Wanted to Know About Coffee in Three Minutes
" -who knew?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)